It’s been 14 years of work experience that Fernanda has in the communication media:
- Coordinator of P.R., quadrant producer, official voice of “Radio Sportiva 690 am”, “La estación de Los deportes” (the station of sports).
- Producer of the program “¡Hola, qué tal!” (“Hi, what’s up?”), conducted by Gloria Calzada.
- Voice and marketing manager of FM 96.9
- Coordinator of marketing and P.R. in “MVS Deportes” and “MVS television.
- Vice-director of press, radio, and television of Ocesa.
- Show director of the news program ”Hechos” in Azteca Television.
- Coverage of the Atlanta Olympic Games in 96 in “Los Protagonistas” in the section “Nada Familiar”
- Voice of the 88.2 FM and Voice of 95.3 Amistad Stereo.
- TV Host of the show Fernanda in FM GLOBO.
- TV Host of “Fernanda, una línea de encuentro”.
- Voice of the brands: Domino’s Pizza, Blue Jeans, Pepsi, Palmolive, and Lux Optics.
- Show director in Radio MVS.
- TV host of the Televisa program ”Hasta en las mejores familias”.
- Columnist of the newspaper “Reforma”.
- TV host in the program “Hoy” in Televisa.
Currently, she is the director of the program “¡Qué tal, Fernanda!”/(“What’s up Fernanda!). She is an editor and conceptualizer in the magazine “Fernanda” that is currently on circulation; likewise, she offers conferences to many companies, social groups and universities.